Levin Engineering provides a full spectrum of engineering, design and inspection services for MEP and FP disciplines for multitude of NYC governmental agencies and private sector customers.
Our broad experience includes many successful projects in commercial, industrial, residential, health care, institutional, and public sectors in all NYC Five Boroughs and beyond.
- Heating, Ventilating
& Air Conditioning
- Backflow Prevention Design
- Site Storm Drainage (SD1/SD2) Design
- Energy Conservation Code Design
- Energy Modeling
- DOB, DEP, FDNY Violation Removal Assistance
- Accredited Class I NYC Special Inspection Agency
- NYC Expediting
- Plumbing Design
- Electrical Design
- Fire protection:
- Sprinkler, standpipe and fire pump systems design, inspections, acceptance tests and commissioning
- Fire Alarm systems design, inspections, acceptance tests and commissioning for Low-Rise buildings
- Emergency Voice Alarm Communication systems design, inspections, acceptance tests and commissioning for High-Rise buildings
- Special Hazard Fire Suppression systems (clean agent, CO2, low-high-expansion foam, dry-chemical, water spray fixed, water mist) design, inspections, acceptance tests and commissioning
- Wide range of Fire Protection and Building/Life Safety Codes Consulting services relating to applicable life-safety aspects of code-compliant building design, such as occupant load and egress capacity analysis, egress arrangements for each occupancy type, separations, egress components, travel distances, compliant locking arrangements, etc.